Thursday 4 May 2023

Gardening begins

I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty excited about starting my very first gardening period. There is something about being paid not to work just feels nice. Although it's not the entire 3 months, I still count the 10 weeks as as close to awesome as it gets. The downside is that I would have liked more time in the first destination, but grateful to have this opportunity. 

Leaving the office I head home and pack my bag only to head to the airport for my 8:30 pm flight. It's Wednesday evening and the flight is pretty empty, I'm probably the only non-Indian on this flight. I sleep most of the trip, and 5 hours later I've arrived in Delhi just before Midnight. My (now ex) colleagues recommended I get a cheap hotel room at the airport and sleep, I decide against it, more in the interests of cost and also I just don't trust myself to wake up in 4 hours. 

I have 6 hours to waste before a domestic flight onwards to the final destination. I exit the international airport, hot air and crowds greet me as I move to the domestic departure terminal. Here we go.







No comments: