Sunday 1 December 2019

Home stretch

It feels a little different to undergraduate, there's less of a "I'm finally done with school" feeling and more of a Friday morning at work vibe.You know that feeling? It's a Friday, you've already been at work for a few hours and as soon as lunch is done, it's the home stretch until the weekend. This has a distinct feeling of that, the last stretch and then the weekend.

My final semester of school, all assignments have been submitted and all that remains are the final (take home) exams and then I'm finish, or then it's the weekend. I have a sense of anticipation and excitement and I can taste the feeling of freedom. I'm trying to take this all in, and am especially enjoying the intellectual stress and looking forward to releasing the student shackles.

No comments: