Sunday 22 May 2022

NYC

The world's longest commercial passenger flight (for now), 19 hours; that wasn't so bad. It also helps that the airline is setup to be mostly Business Class, although I was back in Premium. I often wonder how people travel before entertainment units. I have also started the Harry Potter series, I know right. Quite excited to be back in New York City. It's been a while, it's also been a while since I've been here for a reason other than work.

Reached out to an old friend who know lives over at Murray Hill. It really has been an amazing trip. The city is growing on me, if only it weren't so far from Australia. Thoroughly enjoyed the time exploring the city, caught up with most friends, spent a little time in the office and came to support a friend - which ended fairly positively. Good trip, summertime in the big apple with some good conversations, a bit of soul searching, good food, and a bit of tourist stuff.




















Was supposed to fly back on the Saturday evening, but after a nightmare experience with United. Read, original flight to SFO was canceled, changed to later flight, that flight was also canceled. Moved flight to Sunday evening via LAX. My pestering won me an upgrade, but still. Looking forward to getting back to Sydney to see everybody.

 


No comments: