Friday 16 September 2016

Much needed extra week

I had expected to only have a one week off between jobs. Thankfully the Visa transfer process has taken a little longer than expected with the Immigration Department requesting evidence that my previous employee has acknowledged my resignation. Having the relaxing few days in Sydney and now a couple of extra days in Hong Kong to decompress and unwind has been exactly what I needed. Lots of long sleeps, yoga, beach and running around completing apartment errands (clothes donation and installation of some black out curtains).

Visa was approved on Wednesday evening, and with Friday being the Mid Autumn Festival public holiday we have agreed to an official start day on Monday the 19th September. Which means that I've had two whole weeks off in between. Can't wait to get started, looking forward to new challenges and new learning.






No comments: