Tuesday 26 December 2023

Christmas

I really wish I had more photos of this four day trip. It was such a good trip, and all I have are hazy memories. Here's what I remember. I arrived back in Sydney on the 23rd of December. We had a room booked in the city, as it was one of, if not my closest friend's (not a) wedding reception. The (not a) wedding dinner was held at the Eight, and it was so good to see everybody, the USYD group, to UTS group. We ended up at a cocktail bar and bar crawled until around 2 am before wrapping the evening up with a kebab.

T'was the night before Christmas. 25th, another friend "I didn't want to steal his thunder, but I'm engaged".  More excellent news. Headed down to Sutherland for the Ng Christmas Dinner. So good seeing all the relos, who for the first time were introduced to "the girl" who managed to show up looking like a "drowned rat". Nervous times meeting the family, for me? No, for her? No, maybe for the family. I got a Spurtle for Christmas.

Christmas Day, another lunch in Blakehurst and dinner in Earlwood. Boxing day, breakfast with Mon, followed by Yumcha with the Chans. A very wholesome weekend, feeling full of love.




 

No comments: