Thursday 29 November 2018

New York

One thing that still stresses me out, are mandatory events during the school semester. I've touched on this point a few times, and the anxiety that takes places leading up to the event is something I still haven't been able to manage. From weddings to work obligations. What happens, if there's an assignment due that week? What happens if I can't finish it in time?

Each time I've been abroad, there's been something due and it ultimately comes down to just better time management. This time I would be traveling during final project submission and one week before final exams. Yes, there's some apprehension, but changing how I approach school as optional study, versus mandatory study has shifted my own expectations and allowed me to deal with it a little better.



First stop, New York City. Good to meet the US team that I have been working with for the last two years. Caught up with New York folk and even a sneaky Rick Ross concert.





No comments: