Thursday 5 April 2018

Easter

My approach to annual leave has changed since embarking on the post graduate degree. I feel like I have too much excess leave. Any break from school or work is an excuse to return to Sydney. Easter was another excuse to head home for a recharge. First stop Bankstown.


10 years of blogging. Or rather, 10 years since I moved out from home and left Sydney. Time has moved neither fast, nor slow. It feels like a long time ago. It sounds like a long time ago. I wonder if it's even worth continuing with the blog updates. I mean, who reads this?

There is something romantic about the idea of re-reading this blog on my deathbed - The final audit of my life. That got dark, quick.

Currently reading "The Three Body Problem"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do!!! Loser face