Monday 6 March 2017

Phuket Wedding

Phuket. A small gathering, family, close friends of the Bride and Groom. To be honest, I'm not sure why I was extended an invite. Perhaps it was because due to my association with friends. "You can't invite such-and-such without inviting Derek". Which, when I read it out aloud sounds absurd. In any case, I was thrilled that I had made the cut. 

Back to the wedding, an intimate affair, I had met most of the blokes on the trip at the stag party last month and it was good to catch up with them again. The ceremony was held in a lovely chapel reachable by land and water, and it was the water entrance that the bride made. Gorgeous ceremony topped off by a reception that featured a samurai sword to cut the cake.


Our last evening was an all-nighter, we stayed up and consumed everything in the mini bar. I am shattered.

No comments: